Wednesday, September 2, 2015

The Plan for Tuesday

 We ended up doing  rather different asana than I planned because I forgot the sequence. I actually liked the approach of asking  each student what pose they wanted to do. They actually created a pretty good sequence  quite spontaneously. 

So,  the plan for Thursday  asana  wise,  is now the plan for  asana on Tuesday with a few additions.  


We'll talk more about  Sutras  1.1- 1.11.  We will go over the vrritis in more detail. We will also talk about how they manifest in  How Yoga works. 

We'll also start some  twists.


Here's the  asana  plan.


Tadasana
and various shoulder work
Vrksasana
Ardha Baddha Padmottansana 
Uktasana
Gomukasana
AMS
Trik
Ardha Chandrasana 
Vira I,
Vira  III
Prasarita Padottansana 
AMS
Dandasana
parsva Dandasana  
maryichasana I
Maryichasana III
Chatush Padasana
Setu Bandha
Supta Konasana
Savasana


No comments:

Post a Comment